OSI 400 Series Manuals

billdrom

OSI 400 Series Manuals

Post by billdrom »

I have some scanned manuals for OSI 400 series boards that I would like to share.
I tried to attach the files but PDF's are apparently not allowed.
How can I upload them?

bill
Steve Gray

Re: OSI 400 Series Manuals

Post by Steve Gray »

If Dave can't host them and they aren't too large, I can probably put them on my C4P site. I hope to scan and post some of my books and other docs now that I have the room.. it's just getting the time that is the hard part...

Steve
C4P working, C1P working. 600D Replica working, C4P+D&N floppy not working. 505 board, 610 board, Mittendorf board, TOSIE hacker board need testing, PicoDOS disk untested.
Steve Gray

Post by Steve Gray »

Oh, you might want to check http://osi.marks-lab.com/boards/boards.html too. Mark has some 400 series documents online as well.

Steve
C4P working, C1P working. 600D Replica working, C4P+D&N floppy not working. 505 board, 610 board, Mittendorf board, TOSIE hacker board need testing, PicoDOS disk untested.
dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

Hi Steve,

Wow, I guess I haven't checked the site in a few weeks. I would love to host these manuals. I will set up an FTP account so you can upload them. I've got virtually unlimited space. Steve, if you send me an email, I'll give you upload instructions.

Best regards,

Dave
Steve Gray

Post by Steve Gray »

Dave,

Sorry for the confusion... the original poster billdrom has the 400 scans. I hope you can help him out.

I don't have anything new yet to share but I was hoping to get some of my books scanned. I can host them on my site as well as anything billdrom has but I think it would be better if there was one central location for these documents.

This is the complete list of documents that I have: http://www.6502.org/users/sjgray/comput ... oclist.txt

If there are requests for anything I can try to scan them.

Steve
dave
Site Admin

Post by dave »

Oops. . . That's my mistake. I've sent an email to Bill regarding ftp upload. Also, I'd be happy to host your stuff here, Steve, if you're interested in uploading it.

By the way, very nice web page. I really like your enclosure.

Best regards,

Dave